Groups and Seminars
Set & Achieve Goals
Learn Self Compassion
Find Life's Purpose
Rites of Passage
This is a 4-hour seminar for men and women who feel a calling to be an encouragement in the lives of people in their community. The spiritual gift of encouragement involves coming alongside people faced with life's challeneges to strengthen, motivate and console them so they mature in their walk with Jesus. There are five goals for this training:
1. To affirm that all persons are gifted by God to thrive, regardless of their circumstances.
2. To equip encouragers with basic skills, empowering them to walk with people through challenging circumstances.
3. To make sure encouragers understand the importance of establishing healthy boundaries in their ministry.
4. To introduce encouragers to resources available that they can offer those in need.
5. To assist encouragers to tap into the spiritual resources God wants all his children to rely on while doing life together.