Your Life can become one that you love to live
You might not believe this, but you are incredibly loved and worthy of love. Who you are and what you do with your life matters. You were designed by God to be you, and you are here on this earth for a reason. You deserve to live with greater freedom and confidence in all of that, and to have a life that is adventurous, meaningful, & significant.
So, how true does that feel to you?
* Where and when do you struggle to believe those things?
* How often do you wake up stressed about what the day might bring?
* How much has someone else's hopes & expectations for your life dictated what you're doing with it?
* How much do you feel like a hamster in a wheel, continually running but going nowhere?
* When was the last time you felt a genuine sense of joy that came from doing something you love?
* How long has it been since life felt like an adventure?
* What gets in the way of you living your life in alignment with how God designed you, with what you value most, and what your life's purpose is?
We understand what it's like to overcome the self-doubting voices inside one's head, to get beyond limiting fears, and to boldly embrace our truest identities as deeply loved children of God. And yes, it is possible for you to do that also...for your life to become one you love to live, one that feels meaningful, passionate, and adventurous, one in which God working through you brings something significant into this world.
In our Coaching, we help you:
* Explore who you really are, or how God designed you, your gifts and strengths, what you need and value most, and what is your "why," or your purpose in life, and what you believe that either holds you back or helps you move forward.
* Figure out your Vision (or where you want to be and where you sense God calling you), and your Mission (or what you will be doing when you are living out your purpose and calling).
* With God's direction, and listening to your truest self, map out an overall plan for designing or redesigning your life so you are more free to live a life based on who you really are and on God's plan for your life.
* Take your next steps towards bringing this into being.
Contact us today to set up a free 1/2 hour sample Coaching session so you can "try it on for size," and see what Coaching is like, and see if it is something that is right for you at this time.